The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Planet Stasiak's doing motivational speaking to kids as FOBIA!

fobia-poster-3.jpg

Didn't DDP wear something very similar during his WWF run (without the facepaint obviously)

One of the most visually attractive wrestling venues I've seen. Dragongate, Japan

941190_205264562962678_329649975_n.jpg

The Kyoto KBS Hall is such an odd venue to watch wrestling. It's like watching football at Braga's weird fucked up stadium you just can't stop looking at it

big_kbsh01.jpg

• Paid Members
The Kyoto KBS Hall is such an odd venue to watch wrestling. It's like watching football at Braga's weird fucked up stadium you just can't stop looking at it

Well, that looks rather odd. I hope it's not just a mound of dirt at the side there.

ADDED: Closer look it's a hill. Looks quite impressive.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
Check that shirt out:

BEdZEhmCQAEWEDo.jpg

IIRC, that photo was in one of the George Napolitano books I had as a kid, and totally blew my mind.

This was pre-Nastys face turn, and Hogan wearing their t-shirt was insane, to me.

Well, that looks rather odd. I hope it's not just a mound of dirt at the side there.

ADDED: Closer look it's a hill. Looks quite impressive.

think wwe should do wrestlemania there. wrestlers could slide down the hill lol

Edited by children of bodom

• Paid Members
Knobbs doing a goatse is the best thing ever.

Thanks for the warning.

Here's one that requires a tiny bit of backstory. If you think rasslin should be fun most of the time and not always serious title matches, you might appreciate this. If you like the Osirian Portal hypnosis stuff and that business with the grenades and The Colony in Chikara, you might like this.

Ranmaru is a masked Japanese lady wrestler who only works comedy matches and one of her specialties is mind control.

tumblr_mptp5gayw91svsahho1_500.jpg

Here she is, mind controlling the other wrestlers so that they all masturbate. Apart from Kana on the far right, who has had to stop because she's pissing herself laughing.