The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
Punk giving the inch to late 30's Lita is a big step down from the likes of Maria and Kelly.She must be proper filth in the sack.

She's very "alternative" though, and into all the same non-conformist bands and tattooing yourself that he is. Much better fit for him than Maria and Kelly who are much further toward the "normal" end of the spectrum.

In return, though, she probably has to pretend to like his shitty insider jokes all the live long day.

Lita; 'hey, Hun, is chicken and veg okay?'

CM Punk; 'yeah, but remember to put the chicken on top...because in this world, the white meat ALWAYS has to come out on top...'

Lita; 'Good one, babe, you should put that one in a promo...shithead....'

• Paid Members
CM Punk's dealing with El Dandy's sloppy seconds.

She let Roadkill fuck her by all accounts. Fucking Roadkill. She was passed around like an old rag in Mexico, as you can imagine. She's a right tramp by the looks of things. Not like thats a surprise or anything. But a lot of women in wrestling are. If you aren't shagging someone on the roster, you aren't much of anything. That's why its funny when people get on Michelle McCool's case. 90% of women have shagged about to get someone to go to bat for them.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Is that 100% fact? It wouldn't shock me if Super Porky diddled her. He's a full on hardcase with gangland connections and name value. He has questionable facial hair that attracted her to Edge, baggy eyes that CM Punk is famous for and the sexy physique of MattHardyBrand. And he could keep you save at night and then give you something to cuddle in to. Imagine if Matt Hardy tweeted about her? He'd be round the Manhattan Centre for the next ROH show with a blade.

091111-porky-01.jpg

"Have a bit of that love".

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

The amount of real men that have slung one up her, you'd think Punk would have to have one hell of a, erm...spoon to stir that porridge.

I bet he hasn't.

I bet he rummages around, lost like a pig in a maths test.

• Paid Members
The amount of real men that have slung one up her, you'd think Punk would have to have one hell of a, erm...spoon to stir that porridge.

Punk's a veteran. Don't forget he paid his dues with the Daffneys, Becky Baylesses and Traci Brookseses of the Indy circuit before moving onto anything even loosely resembling the word "Diva." Me and my mate used to joke while he was hopping from Lita to Maria to Beth and so on that should he ever bump genitals with Melina, that the resulting STI mushroom cloud would give everybody within a three mile radius full blown incurable super jungle monkey double bad AIDS.

Punk's a veteran. Don't forget he paid his dues with the Daffneys, Becky Baylesses and Traci Brookseses of the Indy circuit before moving onto anything even loosely resembling the word "Diva." Me and my mate used to joke while he was hopping from Lita to Maria to Beth and so on that should he ever bump genitals with Melina, that the resulting STI mushroom cloud would give everybody within a three mile radius full blown incurable super jungle monkey double bad AIDS.

That last sentence is perhaps one of the funniest I've ever read. Bravo.