The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

One bloke with facepaint and a Grand Theft Auto tattoo, and another getting stitches

Who are they?

Well, the one who looks like Goldust and has the Goldust facepaint is Goldust.

The other one getting stitches is Charles Robinson (as stated by someone a couple of posts above yours).

• Moderators

Yeah that too.

Zero tolerance on this shit, idiots. Butch only created the rule in fucking May 2013!

In fact, so far I've only been giving out two day suspensions. Every further infraction of the rule is going to cause the penalty to increase by an extra day from now on.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members

Whats the cartoon all about?

It's an old story of the Rock,and Roll express walking in on Jimmy Valiant lying under a glass table having a wank while a hooker squats over him and shits on the glass. Ricky Morton instantly vomited as he walked in, which may have given Valliant even more of a boner.

Sorry you asked?

• Paid Members

Don't take the piss, mate, they're not exactly Hulk Hogan. Is Robinson that referee that used to dress up as Ric Flair in WCW?

Very surprised that you didn't recognise Goldust. Does modern wrestling mean so little to you?

Don't take the piss, mate, they're not exactly Hulk Hogan. Is Robinson that referee that used to dress up as Ric Flair in WCW?

Very surprised that you didn't recognise Goldust. Does modern wrestling mean so little to you?

I watched Raw this week. The pic just didn't click as Goldust with me.