The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Who actually is it In that picture? (I genuinely have no idea and wouldn't even know who to guess at.)

I'm on the side of people always saying who is in the pictures, no matter how obvious they are. However, having said that, is there a list of wrestlers where 100% of people on here would know who it was?

I have seen old photos of People like Flair and Austin (many like them who would be obvious) but haven't had a clue. Unless you're Andre, Hogan or I guess the Rock I find it quite difficult to figure out who anyone is and get irrationally annoyed for not knowing.

The picture of Heenan is devastating to look at. If there's one guy I never wanted to see get old it's him. It's nice to see he hasn't lost his sense of humour but it as horrible to see him in that condition. He is a legend in every sense of the word in my opinion.

The picture of Heenan is devastating to look at. If there's one guy I never wanted to see get old it's him. It's nice to see he hasn't lost his sense of humour but it as horrible to see him in that condition. He is a legend in every sense of the word in my opinion.

I watched this video the other day, not sure if many have seen it-

Heenan is and probably always will be in great spirits. Honestly, if it's a good man that puts a smile on peoples faces, then Heenan is a great, great, great man.

Hope they just use the one belt going forward

Me too. As much as I love the world title belt (although it's not quite as nice as its predecessor the original Big Gold, which was the nicest belt ever), it's definitely had its day.

Edit - Wyatt, I keep thinking you're SpursRiot with that avatar of yours!

Edited by Undefeated Steak

• Paid Members

Unless you're Andre, Hogan or I guess the Rock I find it quite difficult to figure out who anyone is and get irrationally annoyed for not knowing.

Me too - it actually bugs me more than it should. I suppose it all started when someone posted that picture of Jerry Lynn where he looked like Bill Maher, and he was with some indie guy - I had no idea who either was, but it's the curiosity that winds me up. And the dipshit who posted it just assumed everyone would know. Then some people started doing it to troll, as if being predictable is funny.

• Paid Members

I watched this video the other day, not sure if many have seen it-

Heenan is and probably always will be in great spirits. Honestly, if it's a good man that puts a smile on peoples faces, then Heenan is a great, great, great man.

With all due respect, that's the best Sir Daniel Fortesque impression I've ever heard.

I met Heenan at Wrestlecon and to be fair he was in good health. He signed my posters but I didnt feel it was right to get a photo with him. He cant speak very well, I couldnt understand what he was saying but hopefully that might improve over time. I think considering his illness, it is just great that he is still alive and people are taking an interest.

What a shame though he couldnt be utilised on the WWE Network, that network is crying out for people who can talk about old school wrestling. I watched the Savage Hogan Wrestlemania 5 rewind show and they talked to AJ Lee about it !!! I like AJ but she is quite irrelevant in terms of the fued was only a year old when it went down. Punk spoke too, but he clearly knew his history.