The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
It is just a photo of two gay lords on camels. No back story needed.

Gay Lords? Had no idea that they were members of high parliament. Jolly good show chaps.

• Paid Members

Can't imagine how difficult it must be for him. Even a look at his pictures and in seconds I could help think that I bet he likes a drink/smoke/something. Wrong of me yes, but fucker, must it fucking difficult being his son.

How olds he there? Is he training it anything?

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

He's training with Harry Smith. He doesn't seem to give a shit. His facebook had pictures of his Dad on it and he's like "RIP Dad, ur a ledge" and stuff like that.

He didn't live with his Dad. He only saw him a every now and again. So he only remembers nice Chris who popped round with Jakks figures and free folding chairs. He didn't know violent daily basket case Benoit.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

ahh fair enough, well it's not but you know what I mean. I assume the random questioning from people about papa must be tough.

I didn't even know this kid existed until the photo above, fuck knows if this has be discussed on here or not. Say if he got to the point that he was good enough to sign up to a development deal, do you think he would be 'allowed'. Would the association of being a Benoit bairn be too much for WWE to deal with? I can only assume they would only be able to bring him in without any recognition of his father what so ever.

• Paid Members

I was just listening to the MLW podcast and Teddy Hart (of all people) said he's a pretty shifty character. He stared out a black policeman when he was with Teddy Hart. Lance Storm refused to train him and Teddy told him to go and bring some tracksuit bottoms back to his house and he'd train him for free. And then the kid just never showed up again. Sounds like a bit of a headcase.

I was just listening to the MLW podcast and Teddy Hart (of all people) said he's a pretty shifty character. He stared out a black policeman when he was with Teddy Hart. Lance Storm refused to train him and Teddy told him to go and bring some tracksuit bottoms back to his house and he'd train him for free. And then the kid just never showed up again. Sounds like a bit of a headcase.

Why did Lance Storm refuse to train him? as far as him getting signed by WWE goes, I'd imagine Jamie Knoble would be stunned for a few seconds first time he turns up backstage then he'd shake out of it and nod towards the nearest closet

In Jericho's second book he talks about how much he worshipped his Dad and I got the impression it was like super-mega-hyper-number 1- ultimate-fantastic worship. He also apparently asked when it happened if he could still watch wrestling. Pretty sure that type of love for wrestling, idolisation, hearing what your dads done and genetically crazy genes means he is a little unhinged