Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

2. Has any promotion ever run a "Keyboard Warrior" gimmick as an inside joke?

Not quite the same, but one of the funniest wrestling things I can ever remember reading about was a spot that Tracy Smothers did a good few years ago on some indy show where he came out for his match with some kid by his side carrying a laptop. Tracy got on the mic and introduced the young sidekick as his 'Internet Assassin' and threatened that he would post a horrible review of the show on the internet if the crowd did not stop booing him.

This is going back years but it's a story that has always stuck in my head because it was so piss funny. If anybody else remembers this I'd love to hear more about it.

I've got a sense of humour thank you very much. Just know he wouldn't call me a nob to my face, and IF he did he'd be put asleep.

Because you're a tedious cunt?
You don't even know me
Well it's definitely not Edge.

This gag has been overlooked, and I wanted to say bravo...

I'm watching a random '98 Raw. The Oddities are out, with dubbed sounding music. What the fuck were they about, got a guy in a cartman shirt holding a cartman doll while the crowd flails their arms from side to side. Fucking anything got over then

• Paid Members

They weren't really over to be fair. They were doing jobs on Shot Gun tapings by Survivor Series. They seemed over because of the music and the South Park shirts, but the act was dead as fuck.

I judge acts on whether they had a figure on the shelf, and I dont remember any Golga merch.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

WWE didn't pay for ICP's music then?

Apparently Kurrgan was meant to have a decent run until Vince saw him dancing one day and decided he should be a comedy giant.

Ah, ICP was the music? That at least partially explains the waving

Didn't Kurrgan have some weird army stable as well, led by Cyrus the EC-Dub colour guy?

I'm sure I saw them take down the Harris twins, in an absolute clinic, of course

Edited by sj5522