Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

I think Direct Impact is very brave for coming out on here.

?????

For being so open about your penchant for manmeat.

So is that how all the gays come out? Complain about someone posting a pic of a zoomed in nob?

Either that, or they who they'd like to shag in Iron Man's gaff, him or his secretary/assistant. Are you in for a Stark reality, or are you a Pepper Plunger?

I think Direct Impact is very brave for coming out on here.

?????

For being so open about your penchant for manmeat.

So is that how all the gays come out? Complain about someone posting a pic of a zoomed in nob?

Either that, or they who they'd like to shag in Iron Man's gaff, him or his secretary/assistant. Are you in for a Stark reality, or are you a Pepper Plunger?

I'm not from the scene mate, so don't know your lingo

• Paid Members

I don't buy that ICP didn't want to take stunners, they seem like utter marks who'd have fucking loved it.

Yeah I'm not having that either.

In their You shoot they come off like a pair of humble marks that were just happy to be there.

Sounded like they made little money from it so it seems way off that they'd get bent up over taking the Stunner. They were clearly having the time of their lives those few months.

You're right, I'm from the straight scene. I'm sure you can find a polari translator for you though.

Oh thought you was using gay lingo, and without looking properly thought that was a picture of Kylie!

Maybe me and you should go for a pint sometime to shag a few birds and twat a few geezers

You're right, I'm from the straight scene. I'm sure you can find a polari translator for you though.

Oh thought you was using gay lingo, and without looking properly thought that was a picture of Kylie!

Maybe me and you should go for a pint sometime to shag a few birds and twat a few geezers

Oi oi oi Lee Satchell you bastard

Is Keith being groomed???

Oi oi oi Lee Satchell you bastard
Bada-bada-bing, for the lads like Edited by Sphinx

Oi oi oi Lee Satchell you bastard
Bada-bada-bing, for the lads night

Bada Boom

• Paid Members

Is Keith being groomed???

I can see it ending a bit like Alan's meeting with Jed Maxwell. Keith walking into a room covered in close ups of Batista's warhammer, with a lone one of Linford Christie's lunchbox on top of the TV.