Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Warrior lost his edge when he started blowing drying his fringe upwards. No longer a Warrior. Best Survivor Series team ever ever is The Visionaries. Martel, Roma, Herc and Warlord with the best manager ever in their corner - Slick. 4 out of the 5 are still alive as well which is a remarkable feat for a team like that from that from that day and age.

• Paid Members

Warrior lost his edge when he started blowing drying his fringe upwards. No longer a Warrior. Best Survivor Series team ever ever is The Visionaries. Martel, Roma, Herc and Warlord with the best manager ever in their corner - Slick. 4 out of the 5 are still alive as well which is a remarkable feat for a team like that from that from that day and age.

Their opponents are all still alive. You can also rerun the Alliance Vs The Mercenaries, which was ghastly even in 1990.

4 out of the 5 are still alive as well which is a remarkable feat for a team like that from that from that day and age.

Their opponents are all still alive.

This is adding a macabre new take on the Survivor Series concept.

I've got a sense of humour thank you very much. Just know he wouldn't call me a nob to my face, and IF he did he'd be put asleep.

Because you're a tedious cunt?
You don't even know me

It was a question. You're going a long way toward answering it.

So you'd ask someone in the street if they were a tedious cunt??

I'm not surprised if Impact's a bit intimidated by Batista's third arm. Imagine trying to maintain eye contact with Big Dave in a pair of shorts. If you walked a mile in his pit of danger you'd have to be careful sitting on small chairs for the next week.

Not intimidate, couldn't care less about his one eyed snake!

So no chance of Big Dave and Impact being two in a bed? If you two do decide to give a go though, then let Tony look after you otherwise you might lose your darts, tankards and even your BFH.

You've got until the board spins round to give your answer.

I'll knock the bullseye "jokes" on the head now.

So no chance of Big Dave and Impact being two in a bed? If you two do decide to give a go though, then let Tony look after you otherwise you might lose your darts, tankards and even your BFH.

You've got until the board spins round to give your answer.

I'll knock the bullseye "jokes" on the head now.

Hahaha

I've had a lovely afternoon, I'm happy with what I've got, so I'll let someone else have a go.

• Paid Members

You'd have a field day with me, Battleships.

I used to pause and slow-mo pause shots of Shelton Benjamin when he'd be making his entrance, and stare in shock and awe as he walks unwillingly bow legged to the ring. It genuinely seemed to help his balance and equilibrium though...like, think about it.

Edited by Scott Malbranque