Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

I'll never get a tattoo but if I had to get a wrestling one it'd be something like Kurt Angle's three I's in a weird language or something. A reference to wrestling and that's it.

New random thought: Just watched the Divas Table for 3, I still fancy Molly Holly. I never realised how young she was during her WWE stint, she's only 38 now!

• Paid Members

No way wrestling related but one of me always wanted "born to loose" tattooed across my chest in German.

If nothing else it would take the shine of my "Hogan shaking hands with martin Luther king" I have on my forearm.

• Paid Members

I just want Eric to be part of the family. Watching the old roundtables, I'm always upset he went to TNA when he did. Always a worthy contributor as a talking head. Lots of their productions would have been better with Eric's input. But then, I want everyone to come home. Kurt, for instance.

They used to call the Samoan drop the fallaway slam (or reverse fallaway slam, I can never remember which one is the reverse one) when Tatanka did it. Was it called a Samoan drop before that but they thought it'd be confusing to have the Injun doing that, or did it only get called the Samoan drop later on?