Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

WWE star Daniel Bryan was interviewed by Brian Soscia of 106.1 The Miz in Philadelphia on Tuesday and revealed that he's no longer a vegan. "No, I'm no longer a vegan," Bryan said. "I became a vegan for health reasons. I developed a soy intolerance. I've been getting really sick lately... Being on the road and being vegan and trying to get your protein in other than soy, there's just nothing to eat because there's soy in everything. Most of the vegan things that you can eat are tofu dishes and whatnot made out of soy."

• Paid Members

I was more using the name Brie as a link between the cheese, and Danielson performing cunnilingus on his girlfriend.Just a random thought.

• Paid Members

It must take some doing with that beard. I imagine his old robe is lodged inside the beard as well. And his purple wrestling boots he never wears. Xavier and Slyk Wagner Brown haven't been seen in a while. I wouldnt be shocked if they were in there as well.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

I was more using the name Brie as a link between the cheese, and Danielson performing cunnilingus on his girlfriend.Just a random thought.

Well apparently he can look but he can't touch Realistically though, if he's anything about him, his tongue should be worn down to fuck all by now

• Moderators

If through some bizarre twist of fate either of them were in Yates's Wine Bar in Wrexham on a Saturday night and said "Butch, give us a bit please mate" I'd not say no to either. They're both stunning.

It seems to me every man and his dog are wanking about ambrose, jumping on the bandwagon just because regal and foley and a few others have said hes great. Its ridiculous. How many would be saying that if it wernt for the hype? Probably alot of the goons who were saying ted dibiase or wade barrett should fight the taker at mania who are saying it. Dont get me wrong, he looks good as hes different and seems a good habd. But pipe down with this hes special shite. Hes been in the big leagues 8 or 9 months. Stop heaping unecessary praise on the chap.To many people want the next big thing to much...kennedy/mvp etc....when it happens it will happen and theres a massive cgance it wont ve someones whos hyped.

He has only been around for 8 months and I'd never heard of the bloke till last year but Ambrose is already my favourite wrestler in the world. It's nothing to do with some imaginary bandwagon you've pulled out of your arse and everything to do with the fact he's the most interesting an engaging new guy on the roster. He's got distinct characteristics and makes an effort to stand out in an era where most others are content to turn up and have pretty matches. He's like a delicious mix of Terry Funk, Austin, Piper, Pillman . . the joker, yet he feels completely original at the same time. He's perfectly in tune with being Ambrose. Next big thing? Well that's impossible to predict for him and for anybody. I'm just happy that there's at least a couple of guys on the roster that excite me and make me look forward to what they're doing on each show (Bryan and Bray too, who both wrestle in character as well, funnily enough). It's been a while sine that happened.

It seems to me every man and his dog are wanking about ambrose, jumping on the bandwagon just because regal and foley and a few others have said hes great.

What a load of rubbish.People here and online in general were fapping over Ambrose when he was still working the indies as Jon Moxley. I think he might have even had a thread dedicated to him and his promos on here as well though I could be wrong on that one.