Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Something the WWE did very well that night was move the camera on when idiots started waving. There were lots of crowd shots while they couldn't show what was happening in the ring and like at any sporting event people see themselves on camera and HAVE to wave at the screen and when they did they cut elsewhere pretty quickly. Obviously couldn't do that while JR was doing his bits to camera but it was incredible people were behaving that way.

Something the WWE did very well that night was move the camera on when idiots started waving. There were lots of crowd shots while they couldn't show what was happening in the ring and like at any sporting event people see themselves on camera and HAVE to wave at the screen and when they did they cut elsewhere pretty quickly. Obviously couldn't do that while JR was doing his bits to camera but it was incredible people were behaving that way.

Totally off topic, but I was watching some old award show on YT the other day. There was a crowd shot where some guy pulled out a tissue to cough into, and the camera whipped away so fast you'd think he actually pulled his cock out.

Totally off topic, but I was watching some old award show on YT the other day. There was a crowd shot where some guy pulled out a tissue to cough into, and the camera whipped away so fast you'd think he actually pulled his cock out.

Again very OT,but I was watching a 2000 Triple H match with Stephanie at ringside doing commentary and Jim Dotson was bodyguarding Steph like she was the fucking US President.Presumably they'd got a threat in that week by some nutjob towards Stephanie or whatever.

• Paid Members
Probably because if Vince saw that he'd go into the crowd and slap the shit out of him. Coughing and sneezing is the worst thing you can ever do in Vince's world.

or light up a fag :laugh:

Take into account you're not supposed to call it 'Wrestling' any more, McMahon is a fucking weirdo isn't he?

• Paid Members
Probably because if Vince saw that he'd go into the crowd and slap the shit out of him. Coughing and sneezing is the worst thing you can ever do in Vince's world.

Take into account you're not supposed to call it 'Wrestling' any more, McMahon is a fucking weirdo isn't he?

In fairness, I think you'd have to be a bit odd to be involved with the wrestling business at all, let alone running the world's biggest promotion. It's not a job an ordinary person would do.

• Paid Members

In fairness, I think you'd have to be a bit odd to be involved with the wrestling business at all, let alone running the world's biggest promotion. It's not a job an ordinary person would do.

I get your point but he sort of fell into it through family rather than went after him himself, though I know his father was against him getting involved. I doubt he'd have ended up where he is today or even in the business at all if not for family.

I'd hardly say the last bit is the most ridiculous thing in the world.