Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

From which fine retailers have you bought the comic from?

Forbidden Planet are selling the comic.

You can pre-order #2 and #3 from their website as well if you want to.

Urgh, I'm losing the plot here. The website says it's past the pre-order deadline and is no longer available to order. Is there anywhere else?

Is Big Show the dribbliest wrestler ever? If it's not when he's crying for some fucking reason or another, it's when he's selling a bad beating or he's trying to quench his own thirst during a particularly athletic encounter. Spits all over the shop he does.

He talked once about it being a problem for him. If memory serves;, it was the reason he said he called Kaentai "gooks". He said he meant "goons" but his mouth was causing problems.

It'd be brilliant if he'd just come up with that as an excuse years ago, and was dribbling everywhere now just to keep up the charade.

Just watched Eric Rowan v Daniel Bryan from SD!. Rowan has been really good recently. It could just be that Bryan was carrying him very well, but Rowan looked a million times better than he did when they debuted

Wrestlers get more comfortable with their opponents the more they wrestle them. And Rowan's fought Daniel Bryan sixty-odd times in the last month or two.

• Paid Members
Decided not to watch TLC Live. Just went on my iPod and the WWE app has alerted me with all the spoilers. Fucksake

Definitely sounds like a grounds for complaint to me! Here you go:-

appfeedback@wwe.com

• Paid Members
Decided not to watch TLC Live. Just went on my iPod and the WWE app has alerted me with all the spoilers. Fucksake

Definitely sounds like a grounds for complaint to me! Here you go:-

appfeedback@wwe.com

I can't complain as much but I follow Trips on Twitter and was on there just after the PPV and he spoiled the main event for me. My own fault.