Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

I thought the tag title rematch on last week's Raw was a bit shoddy. The ending looked weird, Kane just loitered until Rollins hit the finisher on him.

Who do we reckon are likely candidates to take Money in the Bank this year? I think Big E could well be nabbing one, in part of a turn to baby.

Kofi, if he's back in time.

Who do we reckon are likely candidates to take Money in the Bank this year? I think Big E could well be nabbing one, in part of a turn to baby.

My guesses are Curtis Axel for the WWE Title and Wade Barrett for the World Title. Knowing WWE, they probably haven't made up their minds yet.

Please god no. He's fucking shite and boring as sin at the level he is already at. Imagine him carrying the World Title....sure it doesn't mean as much as it used to...but him as the first British guy to hold the World Title makes me shudder. The only thing he needs is to be shipped off somewhere to learn that a sneer and shouting "BOOM" does not make him a good heel...just makes him look like a twat.

I'd say Big E or Kofi too.....maybe Orton? He's been in a few and never won...and it would give him a perfect chance to turn heel if the champ was a face....just like Kane did a few years ago against Mysterio.

I reckon Daniel Bryan is in with a shot at taking one of the briefcases (probably the blue one) and becoming a two time MITB winner. A cash in on a heel or if he used it to announce a title match at a later date could do good things for him if WWE want to give him another shake of the stick in the upper card again.

As much as Orton should be thrust back to the top after a couple of years dossing about; if he won Money in the bank it'd feel a bit flat for me similar to when Cena won. The concept was built around elevating people opposed to giving the multiple time champs a new way to get a title shot.

• Paid Members

Orton is someone it could actually work great with though I reckon, particularly with the way the RKO is built up and his 'Snake-like' characteristics. He doesn't mingle well with others so would make him a total lone wolf again, playing a more tweener like role often teasing a full turn to the dark side and always maintaining a lingering presence in the background around the WWE title picture. Could actually give him some much needed purpose, direction and motivation. As much as it is a tool to elevate someone new, it can be a tool to insert someone back into the title picture to great effect. There's two contracts these days, they don't both need to be used to elevate a new talent , there's other, better ways to do that anyway, often they just get thrust into it with MITB, some capable of running with it, others not. I'd welcomed a different approach.

What's the crack with this thread and Smackdown spoilers? I'm not bothered, like, I've just taken to avoiding it until I've watched SD. Is it worth changing the subtitle though? Or am I misunderstanding the spoiler rules?

Ah, sound. As you were. I'll go back to keeping my mouth shut. Bryan was awesome, though. I'm guessing (hoping) that they were headed for a heel turn, but changed their minds due to his performances. Also, has Cody Rhodes stock fallen of late?