Jerry Lawler suffers a heart attack

dopper

I made a cunt of myself by telling them my favourite wrestler was Sting, saying you were into WCW made people think there was something wrong with you (they may have a point).

Me and my mate were defenders of WCW when we were back in the school days as the Attitude era was kicking off. I love Attitude era WWF these days, but back then it definitely felt like you had to

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

He seemed to have abit of everything on the go at one time or another in Memphis did King, wrestling, singing, Restaurants, his own chat show, running for mayor etc etc. I love The King, glad too see he seems to be pulling through.

A wouldnt say miraculous he is conscious and cant speak have you ever know someone to have a heart attack just cos they are breathing on there own and can communicate doesnt mean he is out of the woods yet.

Sorry Gladstone its just starting to pisses me off now

A wouldnt say miraculous he is conscious and cant speak have you ever know someone to have a heart attack just cos they are breathing on there own and can communicate doesnt mean he is out of the woods yet.

Sure, well let's see how well he is by next week's Raw. Here's betting he can speak by then and if he hasn't returned to the announce booth he has at least released a statement thanking fans for well wishes and promising to kick CM Punk's butt in the not too distant future.

• Paid Members

Ha, you just wanted Gladstone to send you them pictures of Omar's Pringles tube-like knob. Go on, admit it.

• Paid Members

Ha, you just wanted Gladstone to send you them pictures of Omar's Pringles tube-like knob. Go on, admit it.

I haven't had a PM back complaining, so....

• Paid Members
Here's betting he can speak by then and if he hasn't returned to the announce booth he has at least released a statement thanking fans for well wishes and promising to kick CM Punk's butt in the not too distant future.

Challenge accepted. If it's not an angle by Monday, you get banned. If it is an angle, you can have a prize.

You're suspended until Monday!

Now where's my fucking picture?

He seemed to have abit of everything on the go at one time or another in Memphis did King, wrestling, singing, Restaurants, his own chat show, running for mayor etc etc.

He also had a firework shop fairly recently (last few years), which had a hilarious TV advert in Memphis with King straddling a giant firework, telling you that the shop was

I haven't had a PM back complaining, so....

I just deleted it first pm ive ever got on here and it fucking Omar haha and also when i posted gladders post popped up

Here's betting he can speak by then and if he hasn't returned to the announce booth he has at least released a statement thanking fans for well wishes and promising to kick CM Punk's butt in the not too distant future.

Challenge accepted. If it's not an angle by Monday, you get banned. If it is an angle, you can have a prize.

You're suspended until Monday!

Now where's my fucking picture?

Can we assume his prize will be that he's banned?

Archived