On their last legs ...

IANdrewDiceClay

I don't know about Tracey, but I've seen Nadine crop up in small parts in loads of TV shows and films.

She has had decent speaking parts in stuff like Tropic Thunder, Reno 911!, and Two & A Half Men, but IMDB shows she was also in stuff like Iron Man 2, Die Hard 4, 500 Days Of Summer, and more.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wwfinvation_93051.jpg

This is when I knew Jerry Lynn was on his last legs...

Is your point here that Lynn wasn't a part of the Alliance. That was odd, wasn't it? I'm watching the High Flyers set at the minute and there's a Lynn vs RVD match where RVD is a part of the Alliance, and Lynn, erm, wasn't!

Anyone know why this was? I know Lynn's WWE run wasn't that high profile but still.....

• Paid Members

just looked up Sean O'Haire on wikipedia after seeing him in that pic... anyone know what he does these days? after a fairly disastrous fight career he seems to have disappeared, last it mentions is him choking out his girlfriend :confused:

• Paid Members

I think he's in prison, isn't he?

It does make you wonder why WWE do shit like hiring Jerry Lynn, doing absolutely fucking nothing with him whatsoever and then firing them a few months later. They do it all the time. I can never make any sense of it.

I'm a massive gear mark so LOVING this thread!

Never knew about a White Repo Man outfit.

Anybody got any more info on this??

Also speaking of white outfits - Ted DiBiase at Summerslam 92

Anybody know if this was the only time he wore white not black?

I'm still perplexed by it!

Great find, awesome!

Must get that tape.

Rarely saw Tito in that black attire, wasnt a fan.

Anybody think of any other examples of wrestlers busting out 'once off' attires or color schemes.

Really liked HHH's white boots at Mania 20

• Paid Members

I love it when they go out their way and change their gear a bit for Mania, making it a bit more special. The Rock wore gold design on his trunks for the first time at Mania 16, didn't he? And Triple H, but at 17 I think.

Dibiase was rocking the white trunks quite a few times on Prime Time during 1992. I always thought he looked class in the white outfit. I've also seen him wear green trunks in the WWF, in a squash match on Challenge or Superstars from 90/91ish but never saw him wear them again after.

• Paid Members
Also speaking of white outfits - Ted DiBiase at Summerslam 92

Anybody know if this was the only time he wore white not black?

I'm still perplexed by it!

yeh, it's weird that i remember that so clearly. I always had the tape but when you mention Summerslam 92 one of the first things i think of is DiBiase's white tights.

Archived