On their last legs ...

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scott Hall in TNA in 2010 showed up in January and looked in pretty decent shape for him - then he got arrested and showed up at a PPV looking like this:

tna-impact-20100517031052176-000.jpg

I think he was gone within a week of this photo being taken...

That was a weird period for Razor. I honestly believe it was his last shot at a final run in a mainstream promotion, and for a split second it looked quite promising. He needs to bring back Scott Hall TV - that was fantastic.

When Flash Funk lost the Funkettes, it was clear that he was done for.

Aye, thats a good one actually. He had the big fuss made over him originally with dancers and big elaborate entrance with pimp coat and hat, then it all just suddenly disappeared and it felt like he was destined to be a Shotgun mainstay.

A shame too, he could've been brilliant in the WWF if his head was straight and he was used better. Probably the best US flyer of the 90s, and pretty charismatic too.

Even worse that WCW never took him back in 1998.

Aye, thats a good one actually. He had the big fuss made over him originally with dancers and big elaborate entrance with pimp coat and hat, then it all just suddenly disappeared and it felt like he was destined to be a Shotgun mainstay.

A shame too, he could've been brilliant in the WWF if his head was straight and he was used better. Probably the best US flyer of the 90s, and pretty charismatic too.

Even worse that WCW never took him back in 1998.

And worse again that WWE hired him from 2006-2007, hired Funkettes as well (now with Brodius), and did nothing whatsoever with him!

• Paid Members

Same could be said for Godfather as the Ho Train got shorter and shorter. I remember even episodes of Heat where he's have near a dozen in tow, but the more the WWE writing team gave up on him the fewer he's have till it was down to 2 even on PPVs. It wasn't long before the gave him the RTC repackage.

I always wondered what was happening to all these disappearing hookers in a kayfabe sense. Was Godfather killing them whenever they tried to skip out on him or rip him off? A string of crack related deaths? Rival pimp stealing them? Jack the Ripper copycat?

I think we need to get Inspector Sprules on the case...

• Paid Members

Same could be said for Godfather as the Ho Train got shorter and shorter. I remember even episodes of Heat where he's have near a dozen in tow, but the more the WWE writing team gave up on him the fewer he's have till it was down to 2 even on PPVs. It wasn't long before the gave him the RTC repackage.

I always wondered what was happening to all these disappearing hookers in a kayfabe sense. Was Godfather killing them whenever they tried to skip out on him or rip him off? A string of crack related deaths? Rival pimp stealing them? Jack the Ripper copycat?

I think we need to get Inspector Sprules on the case...

Think they dropped Godfather and Venis gimmick due to sponsors or changing station.

• Paid Members
Think they dropped Godfather and Venis gimmick due to sponsors or changing station.

From what I recall they were getting some stick for the output from some parties like parent groups and characters like the Godfather were a very easy point for them to make.

They slimmed it down as a result, but with out the OTT gimmick he just wasn't much fun was he.

• Paid Members
Somebody on here once said the original Funketts got fired for a certain reason anybody know what it was?

They had a backstage tiff with Chyna. Chyna was important, so Nadine and Tracy got sacked.

Archived