The new MMA general news, events and thoughts thread

The Natural

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

UFC 211 in June in Brazil. How good does this look?

Stipe Miocic vs Junior Dos Santos - Heavyweight Title

Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Jessica Andrade - Strawweight Title

Fabricio Werdum vs Ben Rothwell

Demian Maia vs Jorge Masvidal

And Eddie Alvarez vs Dustin Poirier is being discussed for either this show or 212. Love that fight.

April's FOX show looks good as well with Mighty Mouse vs Wilson Reis for the flyweight title plus Michelle Waterson vs Rose Namajunas and Tim Elliott vs Louis Smolka.

• Paid Members

When was DJ/Reis announced? Glad they've done that actually, probably the only fight that made sense at 125lb from any kind of ranking/win streak standpoint. Mouse wins comfortably though.

• Paid Members

I saw Luke Thomas tweet something about it but I took no notice. Apparently it went on for about half an hour.

I'll have to have a watch in a bit, cheers. I'm on Bisping's side and I don't even know what it's about yet. Bravo can shit off.

Any ideas what this is about?

Not that I'm against folk slapping Bravo down, as he's never not seemed like a cock, but it's weird Bisping is having a go.

Bisping talked about this and said he was drunk and doesn't really know what he was arguing about. He settled on he likes Eddie Bravo and wants to train BJJ with him.

• Paid Members

Ben Rothwell has been flagged by USADA for a potential anti-doping violation

Evidence that you have to workout just as hard when on the juice if you want to see results?

Archived