NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

Agreed with Dopper regarding how great the footage was of Triple H telling Enzo and Big Cas about their main roster promotion. I was genuinely chuffed for them, Enzo in particular.

Ā 

It was also fascinating seeing Nakamura backstage at Takeover. Even just standing around with the rest of roster he has a crazy level of charisma. It must be mind blowing for some of those guys, still learning, sharing a locker room with someone so insanely good.

Ā 

I love Breaking Ground. It's easily my favourite thing on the Network. I hope they record another season.

Edited by Supremo

I came in to post exactly what Supremo has just mentioned. Shinsuke Nakamura looked like the coolest man on the planet sitting in the background staring at a large cake with his free T-Shirt.

Ā 

Really miss my fill of Robbie Brookside shouting at ZZ.

Edited by Gay as FOOK

lol, whats with them constantly trying to bring that team back/have THE NEW version of them in various forms over the years? this time they'd actually executed it well too, hope thats just bullshit

• Paid Members

According to PWInsider.com, WWE recently applied to trademark the phrase ā€œLegion of Doomā€, which of course is the famous WWE team comprised of Animal and Hawk. Paul Ellering was the former manager of the legendary team, and with his return to WWE it could be possible the ā€œAuthors of Painā€ might be using the Legion of Doom name in NXT.

That's a stretch. It's probably for a video game or documentary.

• Paid Members

Not much of note from an in-ring wrestling perspective this week, but the timing on Nakamura's music hitting in the final segment is magic. Lovely stuff.

That promo by Nakamura, this guy captivates me, I don't even know what it is, his English aint that great but his delivery, his timing, the way he waits that extra second to make sureĀ  a line has an impact. I honestly think they have something incredibly special here, let's see how things progress but I am genuinely terrified it's going to get messed up.

• Awards Moderator

Magic's the word for it. He's just captivating, I sat up straight as soon as I heard the music. Even the way he holds the microphone makes him stand out. I can't imagine how cool seeing him live must have been for people on the UK tour this week!