NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

It'd make more sense if he got his arse handed to him by everyone when hes just regular Finn, and has to go to some 'dark place' and get 'possessed' by some demon spirit thing to turn into a killing machine. But even that would only work for a few shows. It also relies on him being a half decent actor, and he apparently can't be himself convincingly, let alone a character.

• Moderators

I was reading in the Observer how it's no guarantee that Joe's coming in anytime soon due to Vince not wanting people who's been on national TV in the recent past just as his music started, so the surprise was even better!

Obviously the fact they've kept his name is a sweet fuck you to that hideously unfunny thread on here about what his name will be.

*Nods* Fuck you, dire wordplay fucks, Thank you, super WWE decision makers.

Game changer for that Joe entrance alone. The tide really has turned now. That was a solid wrestling show for two hours. As for keeping his name that is just brilliant by Hunter.

The Womans title match was brilliant. Both worked it very well and told a nice little story on selling. Both stars.

God it's got a high production level compared to ROH but "they're" bad for having Sinclair doing sod all on production to the level it should by now. I don't want to see any of this NXT roster on main TV because it won't be the same as where it is right now and thriving at this level of competition. I don't want to see this change but only time will tell when Vince rolls them out.

I do honestly wonder where the ratings would be if this was on USA for example or going up against a Raw from back in the day. WWE have done an excellent job getting over NXT on mainstream for the past few weeks, especially in the build up to their last showcase on the Network.

Edited by undercover elephant

• Moderators

The tide really has turned now

Turned from where to where? WWE's going to go from undisputed number one and most successful wrestling promotion in North America to undisputed number one and most successful wrestling promotion in North America?

The tide really has turned now

Turned from where to where? WWE's going to go from undisputed number one and most successful wrestling promotion in North America to undisputed number one and most successful wrestling promotion in North America?

Quality of output compared to Raw for example. Mundane story lines poorly told compared to the way Hunter and Dogg see it. Adding Joe to a list of incredible talent in and out of the ring exceeds the majority of what main roster stars are given by the likes of Vince and Dunn Edited by undercover elephant