NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Looks really good, probably tune in to see all the new lads.So what's happening with FCW, will that carry on as normal with the same people from NXT or what?

I would imagine so.I don't know if they'll still have their own TV but they'll still tour the smaller venues of Florida I'm sure. A lot of current NXT performers still do that anyway if they're not booked on WWE houseshows.Am loving the set up, the smaller environment and the fact that all the new talent is being showcased. I will certainly be checking these shows out when they air.

That set up looks fantastic love the tiered seating adds a big time in small venue type feel. The stage is fantastic to. This looks a lot like what I hoped WWECW would become.Think 2 tapings a night would be better, a student audience should be fairly upbeat anyway so to kill them with 20 matches isnt great. Perhaps having some WWE stars earlier in the show would have been better, mix it up a bit.

• Paid Members

Bloody hell, this looks amazing!I was a fan of NXT for the first two runs, although did drift away for the last few times around, but this looks something else! I'm guessing at very least it'll be on wwe.com or youtube?The set up looks great, along with the FCW guys getting on TV (sort of), and it becomes a good introduction for the new guys to WWE fans! Guessing this means FCW becomes the actual training ground, rather than having its own show/titles etc?Will be checking this out for sure!

This sounds rather bloody good, with the exception of some of the FCW shitarse crew (Jason Jordan, Kassius Ohno, CJ Parker, The Ascension, Aiden English and Jinder Mahal). No Maxine or Kaitlyn either?

You do know who Kassius Ohno is right???

This sounds rather bloody good, with the exception of some of the FCW shitarse crew (Jason Jordan, Kassius Ohno, CJ Parker, The Ascension, Aiden English and Jinder Mahal). No Maxine or Kaitlyn either?

Yes, and that's why I included that doughy, lanky bellend in my list.

• Paid Members

Indeed. I was pretty amused when I found out they'd lumbered Hero with that ridiculous name because it pretty much sums up how I reacted when I heard WWE had signed him.

Woah!!!! Careful now. The Ascension are amazing, and half the problem they have had in FCW is the fact that they are lit wrong (I know that sounds weird, but it's true). I'm gagging to see them get a proper TV entrance, which could look amazing *Cough* *Damned Nation* ;)
Majik is spot on regarding The Ascension in FCW, as their entrance is horrific, unwatchable and epileptic inducing. From what I've seen of him (generic name aside, and he isn't the only one suffering on that score), Kenneth Cameron was one of the better workers in FCW and does have potential.

Indeed. I was pretty amused when I found out they'd lumbered Hero with that ridiculous name because it pretty much sums up how I reacted when I heard WWE had signed him.
Oh right, I mean, you are entitled to your opinion but i've seen a lot of Hero's matches over here and he's always had great matches and been really over.

really looking forward to this, will be able to watch fcw guys on nxt on tv, rather than having to go thru youtube, awesome! Glad theyve finally got a grip with NXT, and taking it back to something worthwhile, Triple H may just work out better than I thought he would when Vince kicks the bucket.

Oh right, I mean, you are entitled to your opinion but i've seen a lot of Hero's matches over here and he's always had great matches and been really over.
By that reckoning Mikey Whipwreck should be WWE champion. The most over thing about Hero right now is his belly.... over his waistband.

• Paid Members

Anyone kind enough to post a spoiler-free list of people involved in the taping for me? Can't seem to find one without risking spoilers. (You can obviously spoiler-tag the list to protect the real hardcores)Cheers in advance.

Anyone kind enough to post a spoiler-free list of people involved in the taping for me? Can't seem to find one without risking spoilers. (You can obviously spoiler-tag the list to protect the real hardcores)Cheers in advance.

WWE:Tyson KiddMichael McGillicutty Jinder Mahal Antonio Cesaro Damien SandowHunicoCamachoThe Uso'sEpico & PrimoR-TruthDerrick BatemanFCW:Jason Jordan Leo Kruger Richie Steamboat Rick Victor Seth Rollins JiroDante DashThe Ascension (Connor O'Brian & Kenneth Cameron)C.J. Parker Mike DaltonBo Dallas (Bo Rotundo)Bray Wyatt (Husky Harris)Kassius Ohno Jake CarterCorey GravesNick RogersSofia CortezPaige (Brittany Knight)Sheamus vs. Del Rio was a dark match main event.