NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members
Why would they also advertise it, if it isn't going to hit the international markets? Just think of that

That certainly would be something to think about, if your post made sense.

• Paid Members

Fucking hell, If Raw and Smackdown made an effort like the new NXT I'd be inclined to at least fast forward through the TV rather than miss it altogether. People with Vignettes, commentators not bored or taking the piss. It's another world.

Fantastic little watch there. The Main Event was just quality, it got enough time to put them both over as talented, and to tell a story which was fun. Had been waiting for this to come out as I'd stopped watching the old one a couple of months ago.

Fantastic little watch there. The Main Event was just quality, it got enough time to put them both over as talented, and to tell a story which was fun. Had been waiting for this to come out as I'd stopped watching the old one a couple of months ago.

• Paid Members

I'll be giving this a try tonight (or, rather, recording it to watch sometime over the next few days), having not seen an episode of NXT for probably over a year now.

I'm hoping it's just a good, old fashioned pro wrestling show, with simple storylines, colourful characters and fun matches. At a time I'm probably watching less wrestling than at any other time in the last 15 years, something like that could become part of my weekly viewing.