NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Moderators
Can't they just cancel Superstars and have the proper great NXT survive instead of that?

you leave superstars alone. Jack swagger was smiling blood last time I watched that which cheered me right up. swaggering twat.

Yeah, but Superstars isn't WILD AND YOUNG. I am, NXT is, are you?

Can't they just cancel Superstars and have the proper great NXT survive instead of that?

you leave superstars alone. Jack swagger was smiling blood last time I watched that which cheered me right up. swaggering twat.

Yeah, but Superstars isn't WILD AND YOUNG. I am, NXT is, are you?

I was until I sat through a 3 hour raw. aged me more than having kids that did.

Another set of NXT tapings took place last night at that university place:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

William Regal & Byron Saxton came out for commentary. Chris Russo is the ring announcer.

Dark Matches

* Xavier Woods defeated Corey Graves with a Sliding Flatliner.

* Sheamus defeats Drew McIntyre

* Sin Cara defeated Hunico w/Camacho with a top rope arm drag

Episode 1

* Camacho defeated Tyson Kidd with a DDT. Hunico came out with Camacho but the referee sent him to the back. Tyson had Camacho ready for the Sharpshooter, but Michael McGuillicutty distracted him, allowing Camacho to win.

* Bray Wyatt defeated Aiden English with a Swinging STO.

* At this point Jim Ross came out for commentary with Byron Saxton and William Regal.

3) The Primetime Players (Titus O

I though NXT was on WWE.com every Wednesday? I'm used to watching NXT every Thursday morning on my Dailymotion channel I'm subscribed to. Just been on WWE.com and there is no NXT when you click on the shows tab.

• Paid Members

Just seen this on Wrestlezone.com, not sure on whether it applies to UK as NXT is still listed on Sky Sports next week but....

WWE Pulls Mentions of NXT

WWE has pulled all mentions of NXT from the company website, and the reason is likely due to the fact that once it begins airing on The Brighthouse Network, replacing FCW, it will only be viewable for those in the Florida market.