NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Thanks to Fox Piss for spotting this aggro from Twitter:

Don't no if I'm being worked but i think Regal and Reks are arguing over Twitter.

William Regal ‏@RealKingRegalReply

I'll say it again.You started in the WWE on ECW the same day as Shamus.What have you done.Nothing but complain.#Worthless. @tyler_reks

I'd get the "Greatest Rivalries" DVD in the works now. Blu-Ray extras will have Reks being inserted into that Bragging Rights main event for no reason that time.

God bless Regal for Hunico's first bit of character development: Apparently he saved Camacho (the other one) from a street beating, got knifed in the stomach for his troubles and retaliated by tearing out the assailants eyeball and eating it whole.

In other news, Baitlyn and Maxine/Curtis are criminally wasted only being on this show. Smackdown needs this kind of entertainment.

Dunno if it was my eyes deceiving me but Kaitlyn seemed to have a piece of her chin skin hanging off after tussling with Nattie.

I'm utterly convinced that Tyler Reks is about to be released. I hope that like Raw and SD they'll introduce a coupla new guys soon like Rollins or Dean Ambrose. Bear in mind i'm only half way through the show as i write this so it could have happened during the Uso/Choc-Cock match.....

• Paid Members
Dunno if it was my eyes deceiving me but Kaitlyn seemed to have a piece of her chin skin hanging off after tussling with Nattie.

I'm utterly convinced that Tyler Reks is about to be released. I hope that like Raw and SD they'll introduce a coupla new guys soon like Rollins or Dean Ambrose. Bear in mind i'm only half way through the show as i write this so it could have happened during the Uso/Choc-Cock match.....

Ambrose debut is imminent. He won a dark match against JTG at this week's Raw taping. That's always a sign that someone is about to make the step up.

Edited by Arch Stanton

• Paid Members
I genuinely don't know why they haven't put Johnny Curtis and Maxine on SmackDown. In a world where Daniel Bryan screaming YES! repeatedly can get over in front of 70 thousand fans, "Let's get weird" will definitely get a few signs at least.

Rapey Johnny Curtis is exactly what the WWE is lacking.

Curtis, Maxine, Bateman and Kaitlyn are all excellent on NXT, but a selfish part of me wants to keep it that way, for a little while longer at least. Between them they get a load of TV time* on that show, which I just couldn't see them getting on SmackDown.

*OK, so it's not even on TV in the States, but still, it's good for their development.

Edited by Arch Stanton

Apologies for missing the last couple of episodes and leaving the thread shy of results. I've not had a chance to watch when I usually would, and some backup in the planner meant NXT had to go the way of the Dodo. I culled Smackdown and still needed some room, basically. Anyhow, looking forward to seeing what the chaps and chappettes have been up to on the real A show, especially after Hawkins and Reks are fresh off high profile Wrestlemania and Monday Night Raw "pissing about in the background" roles and Baitlyn continue to entertain on Twitter. With the Goldberg rumours intensifying over the last couple of weeks, things seem hot as ever on NXT. Looking forward to the next ep.