Raw Is Jericho *Raw 9/1/12 - Discussion Thread*

Cobra1000

WTF are you two on about? I'm asking a genuine question because the guy posted as if responding to criticism and as far as I can see, we're all united in our love for him on here. So I'm wondering if the Torch or Observer or something has panned it. I don't care about twitter as a form of feedback because it's full of nutters.

I think we were both assuming you were wondering why there wasn't more criticism. As that's what you asked.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wwe.com have reported that Zack Ryder is injured.http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2012-01-09/zack-ryder-injuryWWE medical officials have informed WWE.com that Zack Ryder is recovering from serious injuries sustained at the hands of Kane on Raw SuperShow, and it is unlikely he will be able to defend the United States Championship against Jack Swagger next week. (WATCH)Although, amazingly, Ryder suffered no structural damage following Kane

• Paid Members

A bit ambiguous maybe, hopefully clear now.That post from www.stereotypewrestlingnewz.com or whatever is the sort of thing I thought we'd see more of on here on Monday. I think we didn't because Brodus was so utterly brilliant and also because it seems that most people can see he's still an agile monster of a wrestler but one who is now completely different to most we've seen before and one who has so much about him that it'd be a shame not to utilise it.Plus this way, he's probably get more of a push because those writer guys seem to love this sort of act.

• Moderators

SOMEBODY CALL MY MOMMA!

Finally! After eight long years I've got a version clear enough to bang straight on my MP3 player. I feel like going to my car, getting my Karate Gi and whupping everyone's ass. That's how ecstatically happy I am.

• Paid Members

It was really great wasn't it. I just watched it for the first time now and I had to watch it again straight after. Fair play to him he jumped into that balls deep and completely fucking owned it. Everything about it was so well done, the entrance was great, the dancing, the song fits, it's going to be a lot of fun. Particularly loved his big smile reaction to the punch and then the 'uh uh that ain't happenin' the the Irish Whip attempt, some great expressions and facials throughout. Amazing.

Archived