Raw Is Jericho *Raw 9/1/12 - Discussion Thread*

Cobra1000

so...last weeks Raw caused quite a stir eh? Almost 30 pages of discussion and most of it surrounded one Chris Jericho. So what do you think will happen tonight, will he explain his actions? Will he just be silent and smile? Who knows.What does Kane have in store for John Cena? And will Cena embrace the hate? Also Dolph Ziggler faces CM Punk for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble, but will Executive Vice-President of Talent Relations and Interim General Manger John Laurinitus have anything in store for Punk tonight?Also Air Boom claim they need new competition for the Tag Team Titles (on a wwe.com exclusive after Raw)....will we see Primo and Epico or the Uso Bothers challenge them tonight? Or someone entirely new?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Apparently we will get an announcement on the first name going into the Hall of Fame tonight. The Observer says thats the plan, but its not been advertised, so it could change. They announced Stu Hart was going in on January 4, 2010, so its not like its to early to start announcing names. Hope they do.Wonder who it could be though?

Apparently we will get an announcement on the first name going into the Hall of Fame tonight. The Observer says thats the plan, but its not been advertised, so it could change. They announced Stu Hart was going in on January 4, 2010, so its not like its to early to start announcing names. Hope they do.Wonder who it could be though?

mil maskeras was announced as going in when they taped in mexico. Hopefully a bigger announcement though.Edit: ignore that then.

• Paid Members

You didn't mention Jericho's jacket.Thread fail.

THREADSAVEiUVnhKxM7l5DG.gif
I've never looked forward to an issue of Powerslam so much. Fin will be desperately trying to find faults with Jerichos return...but no matter what he nitpicks at - he will be WRONG.

You didn't mention Jericho's jacket.Thread fail.

THREADSAVEiUVnhKxM7l5DG.gif
lol thanks Gladstone. Will he Jacket return?Is the first announced inductee usually the marquee one? If so it wouldn't be Mil Mascaras would it? Do we think Randy Savage will be in it this year? What about recently retired Edge? Too soon?

A couple years ago I would have said it was too soon for edge, but then I thought it was too soon for hbk and Austin in comparison to previous years inductees. But there ain't really too many of the old skool big names left to go in.

I really like the Mr. Excitement thing. The idea someone had of him going in the Rumble to be Mr. Excitement is a great one and means he gets a chance to be in the ring (albeit shortly) before Mania if he needs it.I think it would be great if they continue having him as the monotonous man in the suit trying to be exciting. Maybe have him as a bit of a Buzz Killington type?Ron Simmons is a good shout for HOF. Just seen Diesel inducted Antoninio Rocca too but don't know of any link. Did they just throw whoever was popular at the time into it? Foley will likely go in this year along with The Rock.

Archived