Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted December 13, 2011 Moderators Posted December 13, 2011 3 Nominations max. Any more than that and none of yours will be counted. Nominations close Boxing Day.
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted December 13, 2011 Paid Members Posted December 13, 2011 CM Punk's promo from the 27th June Raw (I'm sure everybody knows which one I mean, but to avoid any confusion as per the rules, )
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted December 13, 2011 Awards Moderator Posted December 13, 2011 (edited) Diesel in the Royal Rumble!, JanuaryTriple H hits the Tombstone on Undertaker, making a lot of people think, just for a moment, that he's beaten him, WrestleManiaSting asks Hulk Hogan to help him, Hogan tears his shirt and turns on Immortal, Bound For Glory(Edited because Diesel's return just pipped The Rock's for me...) Edited December 13, 2011 by HarmonicGenerator
patiirc Posted December 13, 2011 Posted December 13, 2011 CM PUNK's crowd reaction on the way to the MITB MatchR Truth/ Miz's attack on the 3 way dance HITCBully Ray's Jumping Powerbomb on AJ Styles
The Cum Doctor Posted December 13, 2011 Posted December 13, 2011 CM Punk kicks out of the second AA at Money in the Bank.R-Truth and The Miz go batshit crazy at Hell in a Cell.CM Punk's "shoot" that started the new gimmick.
Loki Posted December 13, 2011 Posted December 13, 2011 Hogan tears the shirt at Bound For GloryDiesel at the Royal RumbleBobby Roode hits James Storm with the bottle to kick off his turnThose 3 are the mark-out moments of 2011 for me.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted December 13, 2011 Author Moderators Posted December 13, 2011 Holy Shit! Hogan tore his shirt off? Why haven't I seen this.And no, I'm not being at all sarcastic. I need to see this.
The Natural Posted December 13, 2011 Posted December 13, 2011 (edited) CM Punk's promo from the 27th June RawCM Punk winning the WWE Championship at the Money in the Bank PPVTriple H hitting the Tombstone Piledriver on The Undertaker at WrestleMania XXVII. I bought it at the finish and hoped to hell it wasn't. Edited December 13, 2011 by The Natural
Loki Posted December 13, 2011 Posted December 13, 2011 Holy Shit! Hogan tore his shirt off? Why haven't I seen this.And no, I'm not being at all sarcastic. I need to see this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw2Ud5piw0A#t=14m44sBest pop of the year that. That's what wrestling is all about.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted December 13, 2011 Paid Members Posted December 13, 2011 CM Punk original shoot promo.CM Punk beats John Cena at Money In The Bank.Mark Henry beats Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship.
Paid Members Slapnut Posted December 13, 2011 Paid Members Posted December 13, 2011 CM Punk's promoThe Rock's in-ring return at Survivor SeriesCM Punk wins the WWE Championship at Money In The Bank
Max Power Posted December 13, 2011 Posted December 13, 2011 (edited) Taker and HHH return on Raw and look at the Wrestlemania Logo hanging in the rafters. Edited December 13, 2011 by Max Power
bigfoote Posted December 13, 2011 Posted December 13, 2011 (edited) Hogan's turn at Bound For Glory, just rewatched and still getting chillsSantino almost winning the Rumble after everyone forgetting he was still in it.Bobby Roode turning on Storm and winning the belt Edited December 13, 2011 by bigfoote
Paid Members PunkStep Posted December 13, 2011 Paid Members Posted December 13, 2011 Punk worked shootPunk winning the title @ MITBThe Rock returning to Raw
Recommended Posts