Craig The Hunter Posted December 24, 2011 Posted December 24, 2011 CM Punk winning at MITB CM Punk's "shoot" Miz and Truth at Hell in a Cell
craig3:16 Posted December 25, 2011 Posted December 25, 2011 Eddie Edwards winning ROH title Kevin Steen winning PWG title CM Punks shoot
Paid Members air_raid Posted December 26, 2011 Paid Members Posted December 26, 2011 Undertaker and Triple H return and confrontation. CM Punk's deafening reaction at MITB. The Rock's return. Honestly I wanted to put something that in my mind was "better" than Rock coming back, as most of the rest of his comeback has underwhelmed me, mostly because breaking down the issues between him and Cena as described on TV, I find myself on Cena's side, partially because the WWE landscape he returns to in general seems far less interesting than the one he left, and a little because since he was never my favourite at the time he was on top, I don't get as swept up in everything he does as a lot of people do. However, I simply can't ignore that when the Rock's music played and he marched to the ring, I got goose bumps. When he talked, I sat upright and listened, and when he first mentioned Cena's name, hairs stood up on the back of my neck, because I knew I was watching something "big" and felt like what I was watching really mattered, and would be leading something special. A feeling I only also had this year in relation to the build for Taker/HHH and Cena/Punk, and the matches that came out the back end. Honourable mention to Cena's Thuganomics promo. "I'm like a big purple pinwheel Rock, so go ahead and blow me."
TheBigBoot Posted December 27, 2011 Posted December 27, 2011 1. Edge's Retirement Speech (Raw, 11th April) 2. Michael 'P.S.' Hayes left jab (Superstars, 19th May) 3. Randy Savage tribute video (Raw, 23rd May) It was all happening this past Spring.
Recommended Posts