Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Nothing but respect for the guy, he always has something on the go, a project or movie or TV Show or hosting gig, I don't know how he manages to fit it all in, AS WELL as maintaining the look that he does. I know he has said in interviews he is up at 4am "clankin and bangin" at the gym.

Deserves every dime as far as I'm concerned, what a success story.

If you were to do that whole 'nominate one human to represent us' thing if a flying saucer came down in a field somewhere I'd probably send The Rock out to them. He's the man.

He's never the shit thing in the films, either. In fact he makes them marginally better. He has a good knack for making completely worthless films mostly worthless films.

• Awards Moderator

He's never the shit thing in the films, either. In fact he makes them marginally better. He has a good knack for making completely worthless films mostly worthless films.

Definitely this. I'll see anything with him in because I'm so gay for him. I saw Central Intelligence at the cinema last weekend (I see about three films a year at the cinema) and it's utter shit that I wouldn't ever go near. But he just lights up every scene with his zillion dollar smile and incandescent charisma. Or The Game Plan, a totally generic Disney movie where he is so much fun.

8ce259f30c6d3fd8cfbec5467532d7ea.jpg

• Paid Members

Apparently Japanese wrestler and former Lord Tensai's sidekick in WWE, Kazma Sakamoto, is working several shows over here throughout September.

Yep, he's on the 2 October TIDAL show in Leeds that I'll probably be at.

Unless he's over here on, like, an All-Star tour or something, he's an incredibly odd choice of import for someone to bring over. His name on a poster will amount to zero sales.

Yep, he's on the 2 October TIDAL show in Leeds that I'll probably be at.

Unless he's over here on, like, an All-Star tour or something, he's an incredibly odd choice of import for someone to bring over. His name on a poster will amount to zero sales.

Could it not be a classic case of:

FORMER WWE STAR LORD TENSAI's mate Sakamoto