Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

It appears that click bait Top 10 enthusiasts WhatCulture are starting their own wrestling promotion.

http://whatculture.com/wwe/wcpw-announcement-whatculture-starts-wrestling-promotion

I do like some of their videos, especially ones hosted by Adam Blampied, who is a funny fucker, but I'm not sure how I feel about this. Although if they got New Jack out of retirement and put him in there with King Ross, I would watch again and again.

It appears that click bait Top 10 enthusiasts WhatCulture are starting their own wrestling promotion.

http://whatculture.com/wwe/wcpw-announcement-whatculture-starts-wrestling-promotion

I do like some of their videos, especially ones hosted by Adam Blampied, who is a funny fucker, but I'm not sure how I feel about this. Although if they got New Jack out of retirement and put him in there with King Ross, I would watch again and again.

I'm quite excited for this. The WTF Moments videos are great as is anything with Blampied. They've been going more storyline based for a while and with all the booking videos they do setting up a promotion seemed to be the next logical step. It'll be interesting to see what the card is like.

Do any of the people off the channel have accounts on here?

Rampage Brown was in one of their videos a couple of days ago so I assume he will be wrestling at the event

Blampied announced him on that video as his kayfabe bodyguard so I'd assume he'll be there in some capacity, even if it's just carrying him to and from the ring like Kevin Costner did with Whitney Houston. How Rampage wasn't pissing himself during the filming of that video is beyond me.

Edited by cobra_gordo

ICW SIGNS TV DEAL TO AIR IN OVER 34 COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD!

Insane Championship Wrestling is delighted to announce that starting in June a 1 hour version of ICW Fight Club will air weekly on The Fight Network. The deal means our programming will air in Canada, U.S.A, Greece, Portugal, Morocco, Egypt, Turkey and many more countries. This along with our current deal with Nuvolari in Italy (which airs in 4 countries) means ICW is now available in a total of 38 countries and 3 continents (so far) making us the most widely distributed weekly episodic programming in the history of British wrestling history!

Isn't it just another shit 'slideshow' website like Buzzfeed?

they have a popular youtube channel for wrestling too, with two guys called Adam who are genuinely pretty funny, and then some other marks like one called King Ross who needs to catch something fucking cruel

• Awards Moderator

In news that will make Rule_One explode, kosher images of the Mystery Hogan 86 belt have surfaced. It's the ghastly thing with Hulky's face on.

3GJrzHf.jpg

Isn't it the most hideous thing you've ever seen? And fans moaned about the spinner.

Potted history here

Edited by Onyx2