Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

The big point being missed among the Paige/Del Rio talk is that if it ended up in a Total Divas season finale wedding, we'd have the amazing situation of Mil Mascaras and Ricky Knight being related.

Gets worse for Emma.

Emma has a ruptured disc that will require her to have surgery," explained WWE ringside physician Dr. Chris Robinson. "She came to us in a great deal of pain, which seemed to be increasing. She was then given an M.R.I., which revealed that further action would need to be taken. Unfortunately, the Superstar's estimated recovery time cannot be determined until after her procedure is complete.

According to nodq.com (not sure how reliable they are) Vince has sold $30 million of his shares. First time he's not had a majority share since 1999, he now owns about 49% of the company.

Don't think there's anything to read into but I bet there'll be people saying Vince thinks the company's going to tank soon.

In Meltzer's daily update last night he said Vince needed that money for some real estate deal. So it seems there are no ulterior motives or huge changes on the horizon, just part of a business deal.

That $30m was the figure for selling 2.1m shares. Vince still has a further 37m shares to play with. My calculator tells me that is over half a billion dollars worth.