Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Wrestlinginc, what culture, wrestle zone, cage side seats, Google?

You didn't cite any of those though. Don't just post stuff and expect us to go off and try and confirm it. Post where you saw it.

Something additional to this is that the show will be called Bash at the Beach. I'd be down with that.

• Moderators

Yeah, especially because they're not exactly the greatest of news sources compared to an Observer, PWinsider, Torch or something. 

Newz sites as sources are pretty much frowned upon here. Tip for the future. Especially with your decidedly dodgy (shocking, in fact) track record with news and rumours in the past. It would make it more credible.

Edited by PowerButchi

Sean Oliver needs to flash some coin in his direction, too. The guy's been near enough to Vince since forever. That's a shoot I can't wait for, should he decide to do it.

• Paid Members

Supposedly, on the conference call the other day Vince mentioned a load of guys returning in the next 30 days, Wyatt, Cena, but most interestingly Seth Rollins. Man, this break has done wonders for Rollins. He was so overexposed when he got injured that I couldn't care less, but now I can't wait for him to come back.

The Club vs. The Shield?