Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

It only really exists off screen considering they still split them in 2 groups when touring. Though the roster doesn't have the required depth to make it work. Plus it was probably running its course after the WWE Tag and World Tag and Women's and Divas Titles were unified/retired (delete as appropriate) which defeated the purpose having brand exclusive Champs. And 2 World Titles doesn't really work

• Paid Members

TEW 2016's demo has been released ahead of a full release next week. Ideal for those who have played the EWR/TEW series before, or those who like me went from playing Football Manager, getting a little fed up, but finding an alternate management sim.

You can but the number of changes from 13 to 16 means mod makers have a load of work to do to convert their stuff.

Worth noting that the newest installation has a load of options to lessen the time spent booking in the game and making it more EWR-like.

• Paid Members

I can't be doing with TEW. It takes about 9 weeks on it to book a TV show.

Me neither, I just get updated files for EWR. If you look hard enough, you can find date files online where somebody has set the game in the 80s territories. You'd fucking love that. Dave Schultz and Stan Hansen tearing it up.

I'll have to grab a new laptop for it which doesn't seem worth it for how soon I'll get bored, especially because I bought a PS4 to play 2k16 and gave up after a few days (it's now just used for Netflix.)

I know the guy doesn't know how to make iPhone apps, but someone really should give him a hand. Would be perfect for my daily commute