Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Yeah, he's under a legends deal with then. I'm not sure they want him surrounded by the great and good of British Z-list celebrity, 2 bottles of Merlot deep, bragging about the time him and his mate Vinnie did a couple of lines and banged a couple of go-ers.

• Paid Members

I've always wanted to see an old wrestler in CBB and Hogan is the dream ticket. I'll believe it when I see it though, if WWE are at all clued up about the show they would probably veto it. Vince would expect him to do Legend's House for a fraction of the payout.

Nuts to that. Get Beefcake in there so he can tell his bullshit stories. The reaction of some numpty from Made In Chelsea to his story about when DDP hit him with a chair in the back which caused his head split open and blood to shoot 20ft into the crowd would be the best TV of the year

• Paid Members

Looks like Hogan and Beefcake have some heat with each other.

I suppose expulsion from Hogan's Minions (along with The Nasty Boys & Jimmy Hary) could loom.

If Hogan and Beefcake break up then I really am giving up hope.

They haven't been best mates in ages.

So, when and where is the match?

Edited by air_raid

• Paid Members

Looks like Hogan and Beefcake have some heat with each other.

I suppose expulsion from Hogan's Minions (along with The Nasty Boys & Jimmy Hary) could loom.

If Hogan and Beefcake break up then I really am giving up hope.

They haven't been best mates in ages.

So, when and where is the match?

Starrcade 94, awful match ;)

• Paid Members

I've always wanted to see an old wrestler in CBB and Hogan is the dream ticket. I'll believe it when I see it though, if WWE are at all clued up about the show they would probably veto it. Vince would expect him to do Legend's House for a fraction of the payout.

WWE are barely aware of anything outside their own bubble in the U.S. I doubt they know anything about CBB. Not to say I think it'll happen. It would be fantastic.

WWE Shop have got a buy one get one for $5 on tshirts for Cinco De Mayo. Seems to include a lot of recent ones too. Shipping is a kicker ($23, which is £15 but that is with all fees/import stuff added on under their 'Worldwide Shipping Program'), but for two shirts it works out at £42 delivered which is essentially BOGOF

Edited by WyattSheepMask