Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Moderators

If you go watch the RKO Vines (first hit on youtube if you just type in RKO) it looks like it is based on the similar thing that someone had done with Street Fighter characters a little while back - I'm guessing someone who is a Randy fan just went at it with that inspiration...

Edited by Chest Rockwell

Now if you're WWE, do you reference this or leave it to grow organically? What can be learned from the whole 'Fandangoing' thing? Personally, I would have him turn babyface fairly soon, but wouldn't directly reference it. The fans will turn on it if it gets stuffed down their throats like Fandango's song was.

• Paid Members

I suppose the most obvious thing would be to film vignettes, or even show angles, of him just coming out of nowhere and RKOing people, no matter what they're doing. They could even have people cutting promos, and him quietly hitting it on a production crew member in the far background, with no-one batting an eyelid.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

There was a feature on the English ex-goalie that's now in Developmental on Soccer AM this weekend (yeah, I know...).

Among the usual cracks about The Undertaker, Rowdy Roddy Piper and WWF they did a tour of the Performance Centre and said he's going by the name 'Hugo Knox'. Apparently just had his first match at an NXT house show.

• Paid Members

There was a feature on the English ex-goalie that's now in Developmental on Soccer AM this weekend (yeah, I know...).

Among the usual cracks about The Undertaker, Rowdy Roddy Piper and WWF they did a tour of the Performance Centre and said he's going by the name 'Hugo Knox'. Apparently just had his first match at an NXT house show.

Link for the Soccer AM piece. He comes across fairly well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VrSQ7yEWxs&list=UUE97AW7eR8VVbVPBy4cCLKg

• Paid Members

We had a thread (or discussion in one of the superthreads) on here ages ago about former Burton Albion keeper Stuart Tomlinson signing a developmental deal. The story was reported in a lot of newspapers.

He looks the fucking business, but I've not idea how clued up he is to it.

Twitter account: https://twitter.com/hugoknoxwwe