Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Moderators

Matt Hardy's got loads of shit on here for his physique. And Dusty's and Mick's physiques played into their gimmicks somewhat, especially in the case of Dusty.

Ohno's just got a physique off Lomper off the Full Monty. Nowt good about that.

• Paid Members

Last time I saw Ohno on NXT I thought he was actually looking in better shape, his beard was less wild and he was tanned up. I figured he must have been knuckling down and making a bit of an effort. I don't know if he's got fatter again in the last couple of months or if those improvements were not seen as being good enough.

More than his physique I can see it being his attitude that has seen him fall out of favour. I don't know if he's got a bad one or not but you can just see him being exactly the sort of character that the veterans would take a dislike to, much like Colt 'Why Does Nobody Like Me?' Cabana.

He sums up a lot about what I think is shit in wrestling. Frankly, I'm glad to see him fail if he does.

Edit: Oh yeah, definitely see the veterans not taking a liking to him. He comes across as a mark, as does Cabana. I prefer Cabana as he can be genuinely funny and he portrayed Matt Classic which was brilliant.

Edited by Sphinx

• Paid Members
Who was the moron who got banned from here time after time then got a year long ban? Scottish guy, names escaping me right now, got ripped on for all his TNA posts and complaints at live shows.

Dangerously's not clever enough to pull something like this off. I'm sure he needs daily reminders to keep breathing, for instance.

In the case of Ohno, just put him on TV or release him. He's a good wrestler. Looks like shit. End of story. Have him out there jobbing, carrying people or get him the fuck out. We all know, the way he is, he aint gonna be a world beater. His look aint gonna improve IMO. So, release him or have him out there carrying others.

• Paid Members
He's not THAT bad though. I mean it's not like you'd pass Chris Hero in the street and think "what a fat fuck!". I appreciate that that's a different scenario to him sporting that look while being a professional wrestler but even still I don't think it's terrible. Yeah he's a bit flabby but so was Dusty Rhodes, Mick Foley and more recently, Matt Hardy. People are talking as if he's some grotesquely obese freak.

He is fucking grotesque. He looks a fucking disgrace. I'm glad to hear this reaction to him has occurred particularly if he's taking the attitude mentioned. He doesn't nearly have the talent of a Foley, Dusty or even Matt Hardy to get away with looking like he does. If he genuinely thinks he does he's a completely ignorant moron. There is no way he should ever be allowed on TV looking like that and if he thinks he can he really doesn't understand pro-wrestling and the power of perception it involves.

The thing is, hes not even in the kind of bad shape where he looks like hes neglected his diet and training for a few weeks or even a month or so, he looks like hes coming off the back of a sustained period of not giving a shit and not getting to the gym at all. Pretty unexplainable for a guy whos basically paid to keep in shape, he probably wants his release.

EDIT: Ive just looked at some pics of him on google, has Hero ever been in anything better than average shape?

Edited by Van Dammer

• Paid Members

Didn't know Paige and Corey Graves were a couple. Now when they sack Graves, he can come back to the UK and do tribute shows as CM Punk against his possible father in law The Road Warrior.

Brad Maddox is slipping AJ Lee one as well.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

The Brad Maddox/AJ Lee one is incredibly depressing to read.

Graves and Paige must have known each other for years right? I'd be sure back in the 1PW days Zebra must have been on shows with him, he must have met her a few times back then surely?

• Moderators
Didn't know Paige and Corey Graves were a couple. Now when they sack Graves, he can come back to the UK and do tribute shows as CM Punk against his possible father in law The Road Warrior.

Is it true that they've got some drama which is keeping her off the road?

Or "Did herself a disservice" as Meltz said?

Graves and Paige must have known each other for years right? I'd be sure back in the 1PW days Zebra must have been on shows with him, he must have met her a few times back then surely?

... when she was 13/14 years old. :/