Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

The EuroShop has a bunch of shirts half price including most of the "Neon Collection"

F10069.jpg

I may need to buy this. I actually bought a Razor Ramon Funko Pop Vinyl the other day because it was a fiver. It will be the only Funko Pop I ever own. How much is that shirt?

Edit: £12,50?! I can't not! Even if I'll likely never wear it outside the house

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

With the shipping, it's a little rich for my blood just now as we've this month had to outlay a big chunk of change on some home repairs. If it was a tenner or £12 all in, I'd do it, but basically, £17...I'm sure the missus would be annoyed.

• Paid Members

You can get your required by law Christmas jumper/t-shirt for all the Christmas parties this year right now at a discount...

https://shop.wwe.com/stone-cold-steve-austin-north-pole-316-holiday-t-shirt/13584.html?dwvar_13584_color=Black

Edit: some of the clearance stuff is funny as fuck. A "Big Cass Pillow Pal" only £9.85 plus shipping.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, RoryFice said:

Bobby Eaton is the featured article on the wikipedia main page today.

He's quite the talent.

• Paid Members
On 11 August 2018 at 4:40 PM, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Her timeline absolutely fits, though. She seems to be lumping "ECW" in with the early 90s Joel Goodhart shows. She does as far as saying her and Heyman lived together when she was 14/15. She put up photos of her with the people she claimed molested her, and the dates weirdly make sense. She told a story of Beefcake backstage at SummerSlam 90 with his face all fucked up and it was so detailed I cant help but think its true. 

I listened to the interview Shelly Martinez did with her and I think you're right. I thought her timeline seemed a bit off at first but listening to her, it does actually line up. She does come across a bit unstable at times but, if what she's saying happened to her is true, no wonder, right? Shelly's story about Kenny Bolin was pretty fucking damning if true. Don't really see what she gains by making that up either. 

What's the SummerSlam 90 Beefcake story you mention there? Is that from another interview?