Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Meltzer reported last night that the Jack Evans injury was definitely an angle, commenting that Evans did such a convincing performance that most people did assume it was real.

If it is indeed a work, I legit don't know whether it was brilliant or stupid to go that route on the work.

On the side of brilliance, everyone did talk about it all day yesterday.

On the side of stupidity, if it is a work the next time there is a serious accident people will likely think it's just a work and not take it seriously when someone is almost dying in front of their eyes.

2 hours ago, dopper said:

Meltzer reported last night that the Jack Evans injury was definitely an angle, commenting that Evans did such a convincing performance that most people did assume it was real.

He also reported the other week when it happened that Shibata's injury was a work too but that turned out to be wrong so we'll have to wait and see.

1 hour ago, big7thletter said:

And she's only ever won ONE title in those 11 years... Back in 2010.

11 years...

How has she hung on so long? Does she appeal to a demographic i've missed  or is she connected to someone with a little more power?

11 years? Take it that's signing with them before her seemingly forgotten debut as Edge and Vickie Guerrero's wedding planner. Certainly one of the longest tenures of the women they've had. That's Lillian Garcia's first stint, Rosa Mendes (somehow) who else did 10 years?

34 minutes ago, simonworden said:

How has she hung on so long? Does she appeal to a demographic i've missed  or is she connected to someone with a little more power?

I think she's still riding on the wave of her classic match against Melina. That match even left Stone Cold a little speechless.