Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Awards Moderator

Ringo Ryan and Iceman were also going around on twitter and facebook years ago talking about how the "UKFF hated them lol" even though about 3 posters knew who the fuck they were.

Iceman was cutting promos on the UKFF at shows before I even know what the UKFF was. I think it was one of those promos that provoked me to check it out and sign up back in '07!

The announce booth is going to look like something out of University Challenge within a few years.

Or this:

Screen-shot-2014-12-18-at-9.29.40-PM.png

I'm hoping for this:

Celebrity_Squares_Studio_Set.jpg

That'd be so cool just to say you trained with Micheals. That's what Daniel Bryan did for one. Certainly wouldn't rule him out of the Rumble.

On the topic of that, looks like next year's Royal Rumble PPV's going to be 4 hours too. If it's going to be longer, surely they should have another 40 man one?

Why surely? Thats just extending it for no justifiable reason and you end with 10 scrubs making up the numbers. If you bump it upto 40 just because the show is longer, your just throwing out the likes of Curt Hawkins and Bo Dallas to add nothing. Same if you try to bring in any available 'legends'. Sticking out the likes of DDP just to go " member DDP? Ooh I member!" doesn't add anything to it.

Whereas if you have qualifying matches on TV for the right to be in the Rumble Match itself, it has people earn their spot in it. Obviously you don't have to have 30 singles matches for each spot, do tag matches or 6 man matches were 2 or 3 can qualify.

Less is more sometimes, you don't have to Russo it ("But if less is more, how much more would more be!?"- Carl Jones)