Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

He appeared at a German house show a few years back and it was reported that he was going to be offered a trial or developmental contract but it didn't come to be. Somebody has changed their mind it seems, I don't know whether it was him or WWE that put it on hold last time.

From PW.Net, it's still real to her damn it.

Patricia Anne Crowe was arrested on Saturday on charges of aggravated assault and reckless conduct after she entered a ring and pulled a gun on wrestler Paul Lee at the American Wrestling Federation event in Ringgold, Georgia. “I had (Lee’s opponent) tied up and was beating on him, and this lady jumps up with a knife, cuts him loose, and then pulled a loaded gun on me,” Lee told Northwestgeorgiannews.com. “She had that thing loaded with one in the chamber and the safety off. All it would have taken was for her to get shaky with that thing and it could have fired.” Crowe was released on Monday on a $4,000 bond

It appears Terri Runnels is getting into the skype chat sessions aswell. She calls it #TerriTalks2U.  Yeah I'm sure Sunny's skype sessions started out with innocent chats with the fans until they began to temp her with more money for topless chats followed up with dildo play.