Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Where did the Brawler/Pat stuff even come from? I think it was Lanny Poffo who said having sex with Pat Patterson isnt going to get you 30 years of employment from Vince. Because if it did, everyone would form a line outside of Pat's office door.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Where did the Brawler/Pat stuff even come from? I think it was Lanny Poffo who said having sex with Pat Patterson isnt going to get you 30 years of employment from Vince. Because if it did, everyone would form a line outside of Pat's office door.

I don't recall how it started apart from Monsoon laying it on thick to him in a few job matches with the "Terry Garvin School of Self Defence" jokes. All of that stuff stopped when he became the Brawler though. Bret Hart said he saw Lombardi getting bummed from his hotel window one time in a shoot. I imagine he was standing "cock in hand". Kinky. :(

Supposedly Lombardi is just a fucking nice guy. Maybe that's why he's been there so long.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Moderators

The 6/29 return to Honolulu after seven years is already sold out. Just to clarify rumors that had been going around, to the point even talent believed they were true, WWE has confirmed that this show will not be a network special. Also, the reports claiming that this show will feature Lesnar are also incorrect. Lesnar was never even asked about working the date and WWE is not advertising him for the show.

Wrestling Observer

I don't recall how it started apart from Monsoon laying it on thick to him in a few job matches with the "Terry Garvin School of Self Defence" jokes. All of that stuff stopped when he became the Brawler though. Bret Hart said he saw Lombardi getting bummed from his hotel window one time in a shoot. I imagine he was standing "cock in hand". Kinky. :(

Supposedly Lombardi is just a fucking nice guy. Maybe that's why he's been there so long.

I think the story is in Bret's book too where they're watching through the hotel room. I'd imagine half of it is that Lombardi fid whichever gimmick they gave him and probably, unlike most, doesn't have an ego.

If you'd have told me in, say, 2007 that one day Brittany Knight would be going out with Dos Caras Jr. I'd probably have put you down as a nutter.

If you'd have told me yesterday I would've put you down as a nutter.