Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Seems Kevin Bridges is a fan of wrestling. He's on Jomathan Ross, someone mentioned Calgary, and he chipped in with, “That’s the home of Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart!”

Yeah he's always tweeting about it, and was live tweeting during last years Rumble and Mania.

• Paid Members

In other TV-related wrestling trivia, my rock n' roll dad is watching Escape To The Country. One episode started with two guys scrapping in white leotards and I blurted out "Cumbria". My dad now thinks that's what I watch when I watch "the wrestling".

Was watching the 1980 Al Pacino movie 'Cruising' last night. It's a serial killer thriller set around New York's extreme gay underground club scene. In an early scene the killer and one of his victims go back to a hotel room for a bit of bumming and as well as a suitcase with a massive dildo in it it appears that another aid to their arousal is a bunch of 'Apter Mags' seen by the side of the bed - including the very first issue of PWI. Can't imagine Dusty Rhodes getting anyone in the mood for sexy time!

• Paid Members

Just read that Awesome Kong has been sent home from the TNA UK tour for trying to throttle Matt Hardys wife. Didn't she get suspended a few years ago for twatting Bubba the Love Sponge?

• Paid Members

So it looks like Rusev is the only healthy member of the league of nations right now. Seeing as he s objectively the best one, heres hoping they just quietly break them up and get him doing what he was doing when he first came up

• Paid Members

Is Sheamus DEFINITELY injured? He posted that pic of him in a cast, but that's all I've seen or heard about it. It could be minor or it could even be a rib. Or has something more concrete been said regarding this?