Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Pretty sure loads of old wrestling posters and programmes from back in the day were guilty of Henning, I am sure that I have seen it mispelt like that on numerous things.

Rick Flair is the one that winds me up the most, because it just looks so wrong. Flair just doesn't look like he could be a Rick.

• Paid Members

Pretty sure loads of old wrestling posters and programmes from back in the day were guilty of Henning, I am sure that I have seen it mispelt like that on numerous things.

I was the opposite. When I was younger, I would see it spelt “Hennig” and thought it had to be a typo, it just looked so… wrong.

PWI no longer recognise the TNA having a World Title. Leaving WWE's as the only one they do. What's everyone's take on this? Surely they should add more than that. Could add ROH especially given its resurgence over the last couple of years. Maybe the IWGP one as NJPW is the biggest company outside North America.

• Paid Members

It's the right decision. A true world title should not only be defended worldwide but in front of four-figure crowds, at least. The WWE title is the only one that fits that criteria at the moment.

They've scheduled it for 2hrs, but there's nothing to say it might not over run. If it overruns, it's on their own Network, it's not like they're going to hack anyone off because of it, unless anyone really is that desperate to watch Quick Hits.

I'm more concerned that one of the matches being advertised is Cesaro v Diego.

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Moderators

Or maybe their just not showing the first hour as they aren't too eager to show Ryder and Slater do a 15 minute traditional house show opener on the Network or something? Dunno.