Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
I hope he writes a book.

That would be sensational. Ross has worked with every major name in US wrestling in the last 30 years. I'd love to hear his take on the JCP takeover of Watts' UWF, the Turner takeover, Bischoff's rise to prominence (nyuck nyuck nyuck), the myriad of major events, arrivals and departures during his time in the WWF/E, and what he really thinks of various guys in the industry, past and present, without passing through the WWE filter first. I bet he's got some amazing stories about Watts, Jim Herd, Cornette, Heyman, Vince, and of course various wrestlers.

• Paid Members

Reading JRs twitter, I imagine the book will be vehicle to suck off those who humiliated him so they dont bully him anymore and to be generally a miserable cunt. He's an old worker looking out for himself. You dont get the truth from the likes of him. Same with Heyman and Bischoff and Vince and Hogan and Russo and Cornette. He was known as the biggest spin doctor in wrestling for years when he was in power. His handling of the Steve Austin situation in 2002 was embarrassing. I'd like to see someone stick Jim Ross in a bag and smash him off a wall.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay