GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

The 'needing' a headset really kills the online side to me, and I suspect a lot of people who don't live alone or with other gamers. Even leaving aside that most videos I've seen of online gameplay with 16 people screaming racial abuse at one another doesn't look like fun, I do most of my gaming at about 2 in the morning while my wife's asleep, so shouting at the TV isn't really on.

• Paid Members

Yeah it's always put me off in the sense Call of Duty is often 10 14 year old Americans hurling insults at each other but if it's going to be crews and stuff for this it might be a little more manageable who you interact with, although it will likely be impossible to avoid the former. I just don't want to miss out on anything Online related which just sounds amazing so far.

Edited by Maverick

• Paid Members

I've just done the

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Dead Man Walking

[close spoiler]

");document.close(); mission and it was awesome. Difficult and made me thankful for the checkpoints, but it was a lot of fun.

I really like all the characters - Franklin doesn't have as much to him as the other two, but he's not terrible.

GTA V took $1 billion retail sales in three days.

Take Two are claiming this is the fastest any entertainment property has reached this number. Apples to oranges and all that but for comparison Avengers took 19 days to reach the same amount.

Peter Molyneux is not impressed.

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/gta5/new...s_molyneux.html

:laugh:

• Paid Members

I have every intention in making somebody look the spit of Heisenberg. Either Trevor or Michael, obviously.

Edit: Peter Molyneux is clearly a cock, as he's trying to compare apples with oranges.

Edited by PunkStep

The only time I plug mine in is on co op games.

More specifically, the only time I plug in mine is when I'm flying a helicopter with you, and only for as long as Mrs Houchen and Mrs Loki let us.

#oldstallion

Re: costumes - no matter what I buy them, they all seem to default to shit clothing whenever I jump out of them to other characters. It's too much of a ballache to traipse back to a safehouse and get changed every time. Not impressed. Also, my garage is often empty of any of the decent cars I've boosted.

Not sure if this is related to the Social Club issues; similarly I've not been able to save one snapshot since I've bought the game :(

Edited by Loki

• Moderators
Re: costumes - no matter what I buy them, they all seem to default to shit clothing whenever I jump out of them to other characters. It's too much of a ballache to traipse back to a safehouse and get changed every time. Not impressed. Also, my garage is often empty of any of the decent cars I've boosted.

Yeah I've noticed this too. It's quite annoying.