The TNA Bound For Glory masturbation thread

IANdrewDiceClay

First TNA PPV I've watched in a long, long time. Last one, too. Hogan v Sting was entertaining. Although, what exactly was the point of the ref being related to Bischoff? Based on the one event I've seen it seems like the match would have worked without the need to kick-off a father/son storyline. Ray v Anderson I especially thought was an unbelievable mess, as soon as Anderson got right up from a piledriver backstage I just laughed at the rest of the match. And I like those two guys too. Maybe coz I don't watch much of their stuff.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched the Hogan/Sting match from that link for Youtube, Christ that's amazing, As I've said I haven't followed TNA in years and even then it was only really the odd Impact on Bravo or whatever channel it was but that was just superb

I know most people are moaning about Bobby Roode not winning the title but obviously having not really seen him since he was in Team Canada I'm not that fussed, Hogan's timing is just the greatest out of anyone whose ever stepped foot in a ring, let the crowd build upto fever pitch before tearing the shirt off

With the exception of the crowd before Punk came out before MITB and Punk winning at MITB, Hogan tearing his shirt off is my favourite wrestling moment of the year

• Paid Members
First TNA PPV I've watched in a long, long time. Last one, too. Hogan v Sting was entertaining. Although, what exactly was the point of the ref being related to Bischoff? Based on the one event I've seen it seems like the match would have worked without the need to kick-off a father/son storyline. Ray v Anderson I especially thought was an unbelievable mess, as soon as Anderson got right up from a piledriver backstage I just laughed at the rest of the match. And I like those two guys too. Maybe coz I don't watch much of their stuff.

That was used as a catalyst for Hogan's face turn and to get more heat on Bischoff. Bischoff is such a horrible person, he'll even take out his own son with a chair if he doesn't get his own way. Hogan saw this and decided to Hulk up with the Stinger.

• Paid Members
ok just watched the ending of hogan/sting on youtube. how in gods name are they gonna explain hulk's turn on impact? awesome moment though, thats why he is my all time hero from a wrestling standpoint

It's the Darth Vader face turn. The light in him saw a guy getting murdered (as well as his stable mate hitting his own son with a chair) and decided he must do the right thing.

• Paid Members

TNA deserve being how shit they are. How can you fuck timings up that bad?

Main event was doomed as soon Roode came out to the ring like he was wrestling Shannon Moore on Impact and not the biggest match of his life. Just not enough time.

Injury probably didn't help but you could tell they was hitting spot to spot.

I give most of the matches a try but ended up fast forwarding most.

Liked the opener though.

• Paid Members
Look at this character on youtube. I bet he's a member here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NuJunkAestheti...u/7/-fTCUwKwX48

He needs to watch his mouth.

Sweet mother of fuck, what a dweeb.

He reminds me of those cunts who send in videos to Youshoot interviews.

great call :laugh:

One tour of Japan and Zack Sabre Jr thinks he knows it all...

Just watched the PPV and its the first full TNA PPV i've seen in a long time. I would give it 6 out of 10

Some brief thoughts I had were:

Austin Aries - Brian Kendrick was a hot opener and TNA have got something in Aries

Jerry Lynn - RVD was perfectly acceptable but they've had better matches

Bully Ray and Anderson had a fine brawl.

The wrong man went over in the 3 way between Joe, Morgan and Crimson

The Knockouts Match was tedious and the worst match of the night.

Daniels and Styles should have been given a bit more time and the finish was weak.

The Jeff's angle was boring and a waste of time.

Hogan - Sting got the biggest reaction from the crowd and should have gone on last. Hogan may not be able to move but he can still raise a pop.

Bobby Roode - Kurt Angle was too rushed and felt more like a Lower Card match then main event.

Archived