The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
Thanks SOC. Personally I preferred your final beard length there. I also enjoy the photo as it shows a pure rage at shaving it off. I'm not exactly sure when I stopped shaving, but I think it's about 4 1/2 months of growth right now. Even without having trimmed it, there's a load of upkeep, beard oil, combings, and a whole conditioning treatment of it.

Never realised you had to use stuff like Beard Oil on those things. Always yought washing it would just be an extention of washing your hair, bit of extra shampoo and off you go.

• Paid Members
Butch's is damn good, but neil is winning that title for my money at the minute.

Cheers. Latest snap of my beard, getting bushy as fuck #selfie #smugcunt

y0Kg7xF.jpg

Gotta say, my panties fell to the floor when I got that snapchat :love:

• Paid Members

Holy shit. That makes me look frighteningly like my Old Man of about 20 years back. He had a mo for years and dark hair. Either way, terrifying job you've done there.

And yeah, I got a lot of the 'upside down head' at the time. I still managed to pull a straight lad looking like that one night though.

Everyone should know by now that the opposite of what Loki says is the way to live your life.

If you're you, yes.

But let's just say that I'm very, very glad I'm me, and not you.

Ha. Likewise old sport. Why did you change that from 'narcissist twat' though?

Decided to be less direct, as I suspected Butch might object as he has a large crush on you. Should have just left it, as he did anyway.

• Paid Members

I bet you left it as it was in your little book of feelings eh Loki? That'll show him.

Great bearding gentlemen. I salute you all. Yes, even you Butch. I'm nice really.

It's all going in there :)

SOC, the shorter length beard is better. Fair play to pushing through to months of growth though, I always pussy out after about a month. Generally my beard stays about the same length as my hair due to extreme laziness and having lost most of the clip bits on my clippers:

971550_10153060390230245_2009763045_n.jpg

Edited by Loki

• Moderators
Everyone should know by now that the opposite of what Loki says is the way to live your life.

If you're you, yes.

But let's just say that I'm very, very glad I'm me, and not you.

Ha. Likewise old sport. Why did you change that from 'narcissist twat' though?

Decided to be less direct, as I suspected Butch might object as he has a large crush on you. Should have just left it, as he did anyway.

Or, alternatively he's a good mate. But Your Mileage May Vary.

Edited by PowerButchi