The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Went to Yosemite the other day as part of my old man’s 70th birthday trip. Absolute belter of a day.

I’m not the one in front.

Are you the one on the right? 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

Where do you work? Google?!

I work for a children’s hospice. We have a soft play room that has slides, a ball pool and a trampoline as well as a multi-sensory room that has a vibrating water bed, musical walls, bubble machines and a bouncy cube that talks to you.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Monkee said:

I work for a children’s hospice. We have a soft play room that has slides, a ball pool and a trampoline as well as a multi-sensory room that has a vibrating water bed, musical walls, bubble machines and a bouncy cube that talks to you.

and drugs

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Monkee said:

That makes a lot more sense, I presumed it was for adults!

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

That makes a lot more sense, I presumed it was for adults!

It’s technically for ‘children’ up to the age of 18 who are supported by us so it’s for all ages, abilities and cognitive recognition. We just got to test it out first! We even have a fully-accessible outdoor playground featuring a swing, see-saw, roundabout and trampoline that can accommodate wheelchairs.