The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Hornswoggle 

You bastard.

Just now, Shy Dad said:

I'm currently in my Sandman phase. 

I'm guessing about 10 seconds after that picture was taken you poured that can of Fosters over Orange Cassidys tits them motor bloated him 

• Paid Members

This isn’t a photo of me but I wanted to show off my artistic side and I don’t know where else to put it. So here’s my pumpkin for you to enjoy (not a euphemism).

9AE2E3F6-2EE1-4A0F-A710-1C5161A48705.thumb.jpeg.c96cda0d1ae71ed2cd295312037caad0.jpeg

EDIT - actually, here’s a collage of my Halloween make-up from the last few years.

17FD834B-95D8-4D4C-ACD2-8C0BB11742A4.thumb.jpeg.03e06958408975e865894de907967903.jpeg

• Paid Members

We're doing Halloween a day late at work. I was going to dress as a generic Canadian from South Park, but then took it a step further and made a bag for my head so I can be Ugly Bob. 

DSC_0067.JPG

DSC_0069.JPG

• Paid Members

Ha, nice one! Me and couple of friends had the same idea way back when Canada Day was being celebrated in London. I took the role of Ugly Bob (who's face, according to legend, looks like someone tried to put out a forest fire with a screwdriver) and the other two were Terrance and Phillip. They have the same hair as the lads too so it worked perfectly.

• Paid Members
57 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

I love your love of the high vis.

It's mandatory for work. 

• Paid Members
20 hours ago, ElCece said:

I much prefer the idea it's a style choice 

If it was a freedom of choice thing I'd be in a black or red one. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

received_25339247335171172.jpeg

GLADIATORS READY!!!

My family and I and some of the greatest legends of television at Reading Comic Con yesterday.

From left to right - Rebel, Hawk, Lightning, Hunter, my little person, my better half, Panther, Cobra, my ugly mug & Zodiac

This was awesome. They were a right laugh and seemed really happy to be together. Unfortunately Jet was ill and had to pull out. My daughter and I were gutted but that soon went away when they all seemed so up for it.