The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Awards Moderator
8 hours ago, scratchdj said:

Matt doesn’t normally drink but has had a few tonight. He left his phone open on this forum so thought I’d upload this to give him a surprise when he wakes up 🙂 Samantha x

https://youtu.be/UavZees7F-o

Classic rookie mistake, didn't embed the link properly. 

de5Qgz1sF8xQ

• 4 weeks later...

4 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

Thought you were off the sniff?

The photo was taken a few weeks back when I was in LA, as of this moment I’m squeaky clean. Plus that’s flour, I ain’t chucking that much real stuff on the floor

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Good man. I also got ahead of the problem (no pun intended) a few months ago, and I've not looked back. I'm not sure I suit a bald head, but it's a damn sight easier to deal with and I don't have to spend 5 minutes every morning fruitlessly trying to brush it in the right way. 

• Paid Members

I lost my hair at 25. No chance when all the men on my mum's side were bald. Definitely a freeing experience when you accept it and shave it all off. Plus we're lucky to be living in an era now when it's acceptable for men to shave their heads. When I was a kid, it was still the preserve of skinheads/neo-Nazis/bovva boys, and the "respectable" thing to do was either grow the "wreath" around the head and look old, grow a combover and look awful, or wear a wig and risk ridicule. Basically be mocked for being bald, and be mocked for trying to do one of the only acceptable things about it. 

Edited by Carbomb