The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I have had the most amazing (and surreal) day... Every year since Band of Brothers was filmed the US-based actors have an annual BBQ at Michael Cudlitz’s house in LA. Well, the UK-based actors have finally caught up and I got invited to go! Had an absolutely incredible day and I’m exhausted. Just thought I’d share these two pics though before I go to sleep.

FE03AE8C-87A6-49EF-BD89-56E8AD9816B4.jpeg

3B19BCD1-E309-41F0-B597-3D2CA85F53BE.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

It was decades day, and MacMillan coffee "morning" at work today. My fiancée found this t-shirt last weekend while we were going through old clothes. She hosted a coffee morning at our local community centre and raised over £130.

_20190927_185429.JPG

• Awards Moderator
58 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I can't believe Darren Ambrose looks like Danny Dyer!

Seriously though, I take it you brought up THAT goal?

THAT goal, the one that kept us up/in existence against Sheff Wed, the one against Villa that made me spit my pint out with laughter and the posters on my wall that... I’ve said too much.

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

I’ve. Just. Met. Darren. Ambrose.

69A99889-610A-4F27-9728-4FD7204F08E0.thumb.jpeg.99217a03b541ccfce5cc0ad93128bcab.jpeg

I’m still hard.

Is he at Boxpark for every palace game? Saw him doing an appearance there completely by accident last year before a game that was being televised. 

• Awards Moderator
5 hours ago, mim731 said:

Is he at Boxpark for every palace game? Saw him doing an appearance there completely by accident last year before a game that was being televised. 

No, not every game. They wheel out a few old players but usually when we’re playing away and the game’s on the telly. Dead sound bloke and nothing was too much trouble for him last night.